mylifethroughabook

Revived
Cat Patrick

Easy

Easy - Tammara Webber
“Choosing to be with you isn’t a difficult decision, Jacqueline,” he breathed, pulling back one final time to stare into my eyes. “It’s easy. Incredibly easy.”

You know what else is easy? Falling in love with this book.

I was, actually, telling myself all day long yesterday that I was not going to read a book. That I was going to chill and catch up on homework for school, which I’m falling behind since I’ve been reading more than my free time actually allows. But when I came across this book’s cover I wanted to check it out. So I did. That led me to Amazon, and reading the sample there. Then I was left feeling pretty giddy about Easy, because really, it sounded awesome. What do I do after that? I throw everything else away and read it. Not. A. Single. Regret. I can’t stress that enough. I actually wished I had read it sooner.

I’m still somewhat in awe. I have not recovered from reading it, as of yet. And, honestly, I hope I never do. It was too good to describe accurately. I’m still swooning at its perfection.

Everything about it was amazing. From her funny friends to the steamy and oh-so-hot moments with Lucas. Oh, Lucas! And might I add: Oh, Landon! Landon was melting me with every word and Lucas with every look. If we could somehow put both things together on one boy and add Lucas’ hot tattoos my life would be complete. Guess, what? My life is complete. Yes, that’s exactly what you’re thinking.

I had intended on giving a lengthy review, going over each detail I loved, and the ones I didn’t (even though they were significantly less), but I’ll stop myself from ruing the story to future readers, because I am sure I won’t be able to do so without spoiling it a little… or a lot. As far as I’m concerned all there is to know is that, Easy was an amazing book. It was… intense. I guess that’s one way of describing it. It was romantic and sweet and funny, and hot like Lucas.

It made me grin, and cry. My heart was doing flip-flops, and the next second it was beating so fast you would think it was me in Jacqueline’s place. It had some heart wrecking turns, it made me hope for a happy ending that it was yet far from happening. It was perfect.

“You're full of contradictions, Ms. Wallace."
I looked up at him and arched a brow. "I'm a girl. That's part of the job description, Mr. Maxfield.”