mylifethroughabook

Nicole Williams
Revived
Cat Patrick

Anna and the French Kiss

Anna and the French Kiss  - Stephanie Perkins I’m so glad I read Anna and the French Kiss. It’s shocking to think it wasn’t even on my reading list before yesterday. I need more stories like this. I need to read more books that draw you in and make you grin so hard your cheeks hurt. I need to read more books that are this sweet, that leave you with this sense of happiness that’s not easy to shake. Because that’s how this book made me fell. Happy.

It had its fair share of broken hearts and misunderstandings, but nothing can rival to the joy you feel when you finish reading it. It was sweet, and cute, and perfect.

It was so easy to relate to Anna, what with her parents sending her to the other side of the ocean, when all she really wants is to be with her friends, and explore for almost relationship with Toph. But I’m also glad she was sent away. Duh! There’s no way we she would have met this British/American/French boy, otherwise. There was only one thing that needed to be said for me to go head-over-heels for St. Clair, just like Anna. English accent. Swoon.

I’m going to make this a short review, because I don’t really have much to say without spoiling the whole thing. I do have to say though, that I waited 223 pages for it to happen, the most painful pages of my life… Okay, not really. Whatever.

Anna and the French Kiss is a great and easy read. I often found myself trying hard to pronounce the French words correctly in my head; I never actually succeeded because honestly, I suck at it just as much as Anna did.

Anyway. This was my first Stephanie Perkins’ book, but it certainly won’t be my last. So, read it. Because I said so.