mylifethroughabook

Eternal Eden
Nicole Williams
Revived
Cat Patrick

Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry Novels)

Rules of Attraction - Simone Elkeles I read Rules Of Attraction a couple of days ago, and I’ve let my emotions settle a little bit before getting around to writing a review. I does not seemed like it worked, because every time I think about it I grin. It was that good.

I should also mention that I read Rules Of Attraction before I even read the first book in the trilogy. I’m that kind of person that cannot wait when I see something I want, in this case, to read. I came across the book trailer and obviously I wanted to read it immediately. But after finding out it was a trilogy I had to do some thinking. The GoodReads description gave me the impression that if I read them out of order I might still be able to understand things fully, so I took a change. And boy! I do not regret it, whatsoever! Rules Of Attraction was pretty awesome.

You have no idea what this book did to me. I can’t really find the words to describe it. Simone Elkeles owns me from now on. I think it’s safe to say this is one of my favorite books of all times. I liked how she could make me feel in the character’s position so easily , how I was rooting for them so badly I wanted to scream.

Rules Of Attraction isn’t the usual, girl-falls-for-bad-boy kind of book. There was so much to it, especially if you’re looking at Kiara. I loved her attitude. It’s not easy to put her down, even when people were laughing at her, and I really admired that. And I loved, oh so much how she resisted Carlos at all costs! That boy was dying for her, but she kept strong. That doesn’t mean that she didn’t like to tease him now and then, and she did an amazing job with it.

Carlos. Sigh. I loved how without really seeming to realize his’ thoughts drifted back to Kiara rather often. Like when he went to the party after her prank. His thoughts seemed to go back to get and I found it rather endearing how he just didn’t seem to realize it. It melted me completely when he kept pretending he was doing things just for the sake of appearing badass, but deep down even he knew he was doing it for her, to impress her.

There was some serious chemistry going between the two of them, truly perfect. It was the kind of chemistry you can’t really avoid, the kind that seeks you out and pulls you in, without really giving you time to consider things.

What sealed the deal with me was the ending. It was probably one of the most perfect ending I could imagine for this story. And don’t get me started on the epilogue. I’m still grinning just thinking about it. Needless to say Rules of Attraction is a must read, like all Simone Elkeles’ books. There’s romance, heartbreak, cute words, a swoon worthy boy and a perfect chemistry.